- The domains ‘www.halesciences.com’, ‘www.halesciences.in’, ‘www.mychemist.io’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Websites’) and web/mobile applications ‘My Chemist’ and ‘My Pharmacy’ (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Application(s)/Apps’) are properties/assets solely owned and hosted by Hale Sciences Private Limited(hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’).
- The information contained in ‘www.halesciences.com’, ‘www.halesciences.in’ and ‘www.mychemist.io’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Websites’) and ‘MyPharmacy’ and ‘MyChemist’ (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Application(s)/Apps’) owned and created by Hale Sciences Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) is for providing general information for availing services mentioned on the Websites and/Application(s), are applicable around the globe and not limited to India. We endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website and/application(s) for any purpose.
- The content of the Websites/Application(s), including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind.
- We advise the Users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions.
- The Websites/ Application(s) are only a platform through which Users can meet and interact with Sellers with regard to their requirements/transactions. The Company is not, and cannot bea party toor control in any manner, any transaction between the Users of the Website and the Sellers.
VI. By using/visiting/accessing the Websites/ Application(s), the User is entering into certain legal binding Contract with the Company and as per, Indian Contract Act, 1872 a minor is incapable of entering into a Contract.Therefore, the User of the website and/or the mobile application shall be an adult i.e., he shall have attained majority. He shall not be less than 18 years of age.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, becauseneither the Company is accepting any payments on behalf of the Pharmacist nor the Company is handling thedelivery of products.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or the profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website and/ or the mobile app.
- The Company shall not be liable and responsible for any non-availability of services as we work on first-come-first-serve basis. The Company does not make any explicit promise to any end-user, guaranteeing availability of a particular service at the desired time.
- We make efforts and take necessary steps to keep the website and/or the application updated and run smoothly. However, the Company is not responsible for the website and the app being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control and/or due to shutting down of services either by our hosting partners or by the Company itself and/or due to Force Majeure.
- The ‘Pharmacist’ (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Seller’) supplying medicine/ drugs against the orders received through the Company’s Websites or Application(s) shall be a ‘Pharmacist’, registered under the provisions stated in Chapter IV of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 or any other local legislation that deals with the registration of pharmacist or any other matter connected thereto. Only a ‘Registered Pharmacist’ shall provide medicine/drugs or any Service through the Website(s)/Application(s).
- Whenever it comes to the knowledge of the Company, either through itself or any other means, that the Seller is not a ‘Registered Pharmacist’ or it is selling medicines/drugs or any other allied services which is prohibited or violates the concerned provisions of the Pharmacy Act, 1948; Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 ;The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 or any other Central/ Local Laws/Rules/Notification issued by Government in official Gazette, the Company, at any time, may bar ‘Seller’ to access and transact through the Websites/ Application(s) without consulting him.
- The Seller shall supply medicines, drugs or any other allied services that according to the Medical Practitioners (those who possess recognized medical qualification described under Section 2 (h) of the India Medical Council Act, 1956) are suitable for a Human Being.
- The Company may bar the Seller to use / access/ receive queries or order through the website(s)/Product(s) or may take any necessary actions; whenever it comes to the knowledge of the Company that, any Section of this ‘Disclaimer’ is being infringed or had been infringed by the Pharmacist.
- The Pharmacist shall not supply drug(s)/medicine(s) through the Website(s)/Application(s) which are listed in Schedule H and Schedule X of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, without prescription and/or without following proper instructions for handling and sale of such drugs, as laid out by the Government of India from time to time.
- The Pharmacist shall not supplyvia our platform any drugs/medicine, which is prohibited/ banned in India by the Government of India.
- The Pharmacist shall deliverprescription medicines, only after verifying that the prescription of customer is valid as per applicable laws. The Company is neither liable for any default in the medicine supplied by the Pharmacist or for any prescription received from the Customer.
- The Company shall not be liable for any mistakes, advertently or inadvertentlymade by the pharmacist in conforming to the applicable laws.
- That if the Pharmacist receives an order from the Customer residing in other State of India, he shall not supply such medicine/drug which is prohibited by the Government/Local Laws/Rules of the State where the Customer resides.
- The customer shall upload a scanned copy of the ‘prescription’ for drugs specified in Schedule Xand Schedule H, or any other drugs, for which prescription is mandatory under any law/ Rules/Regulations/ Notification issued by the Government of India.
- The Company encourages the Pharmacist and the Consumer to comply with the laws/rules/regulations/Notification of India. No Pharmacist shall supply ‘prescription medicines’ without receiving a valid prescription (means a prescription issued by a ‘registered medical practitioner’) from the Customer.The Company, nevertheless, holds no liability, if any of the abovementioned provisions are infringed either by the Pharmacist or the Customer.
- The Terms of this Agreement are governed by the Laws of Republic of India and the Competent Court of Delhi shall have jurisdiction, in case of any conflict.
If you wish to continue using the Website(s)/ Application(s) or avail ‘Service’ provided through this Website(s)/ Application(s),click on ‘I Agree’ button below.
We request you, not to continue with the Websites / Application(s) or use ‘Services’ provided through this website/ App, if you do not agree with any of the terms stated above, please click on ‘I Disagree’ button.